We use state of the art technology and supplies
About our office
We have created a very relaxing and comforting atmosphere for our Patients whom we truly consider our extended family! We continuously improve our equipment and technology to make sure we use nothing harmful or toxic, but beneficial to your overall health!
- All our lights are LEDs, no fluorescent bulbs or balasts (they contain mercury). This includes the surgical lights and the curing lights too.
- Our dental materials are non-toxic, BPA-free composite and some are even gluten-free, if that's what your body needs
- We safely filter our suction waste and use an amalgam separator to collect the large debris (including mercury) before it reaches the drain. We then send it to a recycling facility. This is above City and Orange County's requirements, most Dental Offices don't have this system in place.
- We are responsibly recycling our bottles and cans, use only recycled paper throughout the office-from printing to paper towels, compostable BPA-free coffee and water cups, "green" bio-degradable trash bags, and non-toxic soap and
- All the cleaning products we use in the office are "green" and non-toxic, from the disinfectant cleaning wipes to the micro-particles vacuum we use for amalgam removal but also for flu germs (yes, to protect the Patients and the staff when someone is sick!)
- Digital X-Rays, that means instant images we can see on the screen in front of you, low radiation and increased accuracy. We set it up for even lower (50%) radiation for children X-Rays
- We use a digital scanner for impressions, no goop, no gag, no mess. We take a digital impression of your teeth and upload the file to our lab.
- We use minimally invasive Waterlase Express Laser instead of drilling when possible, for less pain (no anesthesia needed in some cases) and faster healing!
- We are a chartless, all digital office, all our records, data and Patient communications are HIPAA compliant, digitally stored and transferredWe use a mercury particles vacuum for safe amalgam fillings removal procedures, or just when someone is sick so we prevent germs from spreading to protect our Patients and the staffWe use an Amalgam Separator and mercury traps in our office, as a filter for the waste water. The traps are picked up monthly by a hazardous materials recycling company, no toxic metals or chemicals end up in our drains and ultimately in our environment!
We are partners with CareCredit and we can offer an 'in house" plan with discounted fees!
Apply for a payment plan with a no interest (same as cash) promotion up to 2 years!