We use state of the art technology and supplies!
We have created a very relaxing and comforting atmosphere for our Patients whom we truly consider our extended family! We continuously improve our equipment and technology to make sure we use nothing harmful or toxic, but beneficial to your overall health!
- All our lights are LEDs, no fluorescent bulbs (since they contain mercury). This includes the surgical lights and the curing lights too.
- Our dental materials are non-toxic, BPA-free composite and some are even gluten-free, if that's what your body needs
- We safely filter our suction waste and use an amalgam separator to collect the large debris (including mercury) before it reaches the drain. We then send it to a recycling facility. This is above City and Orange County's requirements, most Dental Offices don't have this system in place.
- We are responsibly recycling our bottles and cans, use only recycled paper throughout the office-from printing to paper towels, compostable BPA-free coffee and water cups, "green" bio-degradable trash bags, and non-toxic soap and
- All the cleaning products we use in the office are "green" and non-toxic, from the disinfectant cleaning wipes to the micro-particles vacuum we use for amalgam removal but also for flu germs (yes, to protect the Patients and the staff when someone is sick!)
- Digital X-Rays, that means instant images we can see on the screen in front of you, low radiation and increased accuracy. We set it up for even lower (50%) radiation for children X-Rays
- We are chartless, digital office, all our records and data are HIPAA compliant digitally stored and transferred